Schuylkill Memorial Park was established in 1945 and at the time was the area’s only non-denominational cemetery. Through the years we have grown to over 35 developed acres with over 12,000 burials on the property. Shortly after the development of the park it was purchased by Kenneth and Martha Reynolds. After Ken’s passing Martha ran the day to day operation until her health forced her to step down as President.
Operation of the cemetery is currently run by Ken and Martha’s son-in-law, Frank Grabowski, who in addition to being a licensed funeral director is also a past President of the Pennsylvania Cemetery Cremation and Funeral Association. With the help of his son Christopher Grabowski, they have continued the established tradition of helping the area’s families arrange burial services, educate families on preplanning and assist in monument design that is fitting to the life lived.